miss angela's miscellany

Saturday, February 19, 2005

What does he See-enna?

Hi all

So who is this Sienna Miller - engaged??? - to Jude Law. A style icon, I think not. If I see her photo on the front pages, or even insides of any more newspapers or magazines I an cancelling my subs. Forgive me if I am wrong, but newspapers particularly used to carry news, the word, funnily enough NEWSPAPER has given rise to the content. But not these days. Even in this world of terrorism, crises, homelessness crime escalation every other publication has a photo of La Miller on the cover. I think the first report of the Tsunami dropped her for a day, but back she came, like the bad smell of that Mongolian lamb she wears (this minute’s must have).What has happened to our world that we have been completely overtaken by 'celebrity' obsession. Here's a silly little girl, as thin a an anorexic stick insect, vacuous looks and absolutely no talent at all, as far as I can see. She is another Elizabeth Hurley, coming in on the coat tails of her boyfriend Hughie. This time he's called Jude. a pretty boy with obviously no taste as he was married to that manic depressive Sadie Frost, who after a ‘bit‘, I kid you not, part in Dracula, now makes knickers that cost a fortune. only a bunch of mindless idiots, her friends I suppose, would spend all that money on a scrap of material that barely covers the furry cup.
The clothes and look referred to by people who should know better, are not iconic. We were wearing them in the 60's,& 70s anyone with a brain could got to the British Library and look at all the old Honeys, Petticoats, Novas, 19's, et al, great magazines from the old days and take their ideas from them.
Kate Moss is a girl with real style, Sienna Miller is an airhead, a one minute wonder that with disappear as softly as the tread of those hideous Ugg boots she claims to have invented.
What do you think?
Miss Angela x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home